Translate

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Introductory Course: Part I, Establishment of Founder

Hello, my full name is Asha Khadyatu Flingai. However, in present day do I prefer the fancy Egyptian moniker of Ashaït [ah-shaet]. What this blog is to obtain, is an idea I have of the human skin. I have created a skin typing system not credited, or approved by professors, nor professionals in the field of human anthropology. You could say my bizarre findings are PURE GUT. And that I am at a high degree of MADNESS to continue with these theories I withhold of the physical human condition. My personal background will be discussed in another posting. You could probably search me out on the web and discover "public secrets". I find that my previous blogging is at a high level of nonchalant ranting, along with the seriousness of what I wish to post on this blog.

Maybe I do feel, that in presenting the information here, not in its building stages, but in its polished form- will others begin to take me seriously. I have a condensed complex way of studying the world, that is quite confusing for the average mind. I have spent several of my days in social isolation: accustomed solely to my way of thinking. And I know others who have read my previous blog (which will remain posted), are frustrated in trying to understand how I came to such conclusions. I will do my best to explain my theories thoroughly, with full detail as to how such ideas came to light- but it will be a lot less messy.

-Ashaït

No comments:

Post a Comment